Join our teamCOLLOBORATE. DESIGN. BUILD.
At Clarity Homes, we place a great deal of importance on creating the best team possible. We hire motivated people and help them to perform their jobs superbly and create an atmosphere where they can be guided by our passionately held goals and principles.
It is our belief that our team members are our most valuable asset. Clarity Homes makes the difference for our customers by creating beautiful and exceptional homes that stand out in any community.
NEW HOME SALES CONSULTANT
Clarity Homes is now seeking a Sales Consultant to join our growing team! Location assignment will vary according to the needs of the company and hours will fluctuate with the seasons of the year and community needs.
NOTE: If you are a licensed Texas Realtor or TX Broker, you must be willing to place your license on hold to be considered for employment by Clarity Homes.
- Effectively manage and generate sales utilizing model homes and local resources
- Initiate marketing ideas and assist in coordinating client functions
- Market the community and company by participation in local events and realtor functions
- Build confidence with potential clients by selling features, benefits, and our company motto
- Tour and demonstrate model homes and home sites
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our clients
- Maintain daily model home appearance
- Maintain client interest by effectively using listening and negotiating skills
- Open and close the models and inventory homes
- Deliver exceptional customer service to prospective buyers and clients
- Ability to work weekend hours
- Flexible schedule
- Organized and independent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude, appearance, and presentation
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone & laptop
- College Degree
Application Instructions: Send resume to email@example.com
Architectural PLan Designer
Clarity Homes is seeking a residential plan drafter to join our growing team. You will be responsible for architecturally designing, changing, bettering, and adding to the Clarity Homes plan collection.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and revise plan sets for community and lot requirements
- Create and implement new designs
- Verify take-off changes sent in from field
- Be up-to-date on latest design trends
- Create new and updated plans & elevations
- Keep up with city codes
- Complete redline revisions to plans
- Maintain and organize master plan architectural files
- ACC submittals
- Coordinate designs on new and existing plans: engineering, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and landscape
- City permitting
- Create and maintain sales flyer layouts
- College Degree
- Must have 2+ years experience in drawing residential plans
- Organized and detailed with the ability to multi-task effectively with both accuracy and follow through
- Responsible with a strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Professional, approachable, and a team player
- Proficient in computer software to include but not exclusively: Soft Plan and/or AutoCad
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Clarity Homes is now seeking an architectural plan designer to join our growing team!
Application Instructions: Send resume Samantha@clarityhomes.com