Join our teamCOLLABORATE. DESIGN. BUILD.
At Clarity Homes, we place a great deal of importance on creating the best team possible.
We hire motivated people and help them to perform their jobs superbly and create an atmosphere where they can be guided by our passionately held goals and principles.
It is our belief that our team members are our most valuable asset.
Clarity Homes makes the difference for our customers by creating beautiful and exceptional homes that stand out in any community.
ACCOUNTANT LEVEL 1 / BOOKKEEPER
The qualified individual will possess the ability to perform the following tasks:
- Receive, organize, post and disseminate weekly invoicing to builders for approval
- Resolve billing and payment issues that arise with trade partners
- Pay and process approved invoices
- Maintain an orderly filing system for: paid invoices and trade partner W9’s
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Provide clerical and administrative support to executive team as requested
- Reconcile credit card statements against receipts
- Maintain and enforce General Liability Insurance requirements and certificates
- Assist with annual projects (These may include: generating 1099’s, property tax verification and protest, archive of files and assisting with the establishment of budget for upcoming year.)
- Good verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management skills
- Prioritize important tasks and identify those task that need to be performed first
- Detail orientated
- Thoroughness in problem solving
- Must embrace and understand how to handle and guard confidential information
- Must have experience with QuickBooks, Excel, and Word
- Must be able to create and maintain functional spreadsheets
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of an Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration. Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Should have 3-5 years experience.
Qualified candidates to apply by: sending resume via email to email@example.com