BROOKSIDE PHASE IVBENBROOK, TX
Brookside Phase IV offers hill country lifestyle within the city. This combination of accessibility and privacy is a rare find in the Fort Worth area. This charming, family-friendly neighborhood is surrounded by wooded green belts and open acreage. Benbrook, a community located just southwest of Fort Worth, is known for its high levels of safety and family atmosphere. With convenient access to the metroplex via I-20, this charming community offers its citizens access to Benbrook Lake and lake recreation, wooded jogging trails, community sports events, and an ideal setting to raise a family.
>Fort Worth ISD
- Take I-20 West to exit 429A (377 S/Benbrook Blvd).
- Continue South on 377/ Benbrook Blvd until you come to 2871/Chapin Road.
- Turn right onto 2871 heading north with Benbrook Stables on your right.
- Continue until you pass Rolling Hills Drive on the right, and before you cross the train tracks turn right into Skyline Ranch.
- Our model home is on the corner of Ranchero Trail and Chaparral Pass!
BROOKSIDE PHASE IVAvailable Homes and Floor Plans
Jordan works as the Brookside New Home Sales Consultant for Clarity Homes. She has called Fort Worth home for the last 15 years, and loves raising her family in Cowtown. Jordan believes home-buying is one of the most important life decisions, and feels honored to help people create dream spaces to call home.